Term of use
The following Terms of Service ("TOS," "Terms" or "Agreement") apply to your use of our website and all services, features and/or content provided by HostingSeekers (“HostingSeekers,” "us,", "our" ). HostingSeekers is the trade name of HostingSeekers Internet Services Pvt Ltd. By purchasing one or more Services from HostingSeekers, you declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this TOS. The latest version of our TOS is always available on the HostingSeekers website. It is essential that you read this TOS prior to purchasing any Service(s) from HostingSeekers.
The TOS apply to all Services provided by HostingSeekers to you throughout the entire Term or Renewal Term. All customers should agree on all terms and conditions stated prior to their signing up for any of the hosting plans and services mentioned on HostingSeekers. You shall agree to use only licensed and legal third party softwares in connection with your use of our services. HostingSeekers reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided, at any time, or when HostingSeekers decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
- HostingSeekers reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by us must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
- The activities listed below are meant to provide you with examples of activities and content that are strictly prohibited.
- Topsites, ponzi or pyramid schemes, prime banks programs, bank debentures/bank debenture trading programs, cryptocurrency/bitcoin miners, forex, e-gold, proxy, bots, spam bots, mail bombers, port scanners, IP scanners, mail harvesting scripts, brute force scripts, chat rooms, banner rotators, file dumps, using disk space as secondary storage, sales of illegal pharma, drugs, explosives, anonymous or bulk sms gateways, malware, warez, phishing materials, lottery, gambling, illegal downloads, pirated software distributions, escrow, high yield investment programs, adult thumbnail galleries/banner exchanges, streaming or broadcasting of live copyrighted events. Websites promoting illegal activities or linking to other websites that promote illegal activities.
- Website content that promotes or advocates human trafficking in any way shape or form as determined by HostingSeekers sole discretion, sites that promote prostitution, or escort services.
- Any website found to host child pornography, link to child pornography or exploitative content will be suspended immediately without notice or warning.
- Adult materials – Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of HostingSeekers.
- Embedding or uploading audio/video/high resolution images on website or linking to other websites that promotes audio/video/high resolution images.
- Illegal Material - This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any regulation or material that is perceived to be misleading.
- Warez - This includes, but is not limited to, pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing and encrypting of any of the above. It also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
- Games - We strictly do not allow to host any kind of games on our servers. Your hosting account would be immediately terminated if we found any gaming related stuff in your hosting account.
- IRC Hosts - Hosting an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or server or have a connection to an IRC network. Servers or Virtual hosting accounts, found to be connecting to or part of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice. The server would not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the irc server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation would result in immediate account termination.
HostingSeekers reserves the right to deem any other content or literature as "prohibited" if found to be indecent, rude, hate content & generally unacceptable.
Refer General Acceptable Use Policy for complete details on prohibited content and activities.
In compliance with DMCA act, HostingSeekers has adopted procedures for parties who believe that a hosted site on our service is infringing their copyrights. All copyright complaints must be submitted to [email protected] HostingSeekers.com
Abuse Of Resources
- Any attempts to compromise or actual compromise of a network device belonging to HostingSeekers or any other company, individual, or other entity is strictly prohibited. This offense also includes port scanning, IP range scanners and vulnerability scanning. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Denial of Service (DOS) attacks directed at HostingSeekers, or any attempts to launch a Denial of Service attack from our servers are strictly prohibited. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Hosting any software, source code or any other material that is illegal or could be used to commit an illegal act is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to software exploits; exploit source code, hacking tutorials, hacking tools, viruses and Trojans, bomb making and similar device tutorials. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- The hosting of material that infringes on any copyright, trademark and or service mark is strictly prohibited. This also includes the storage and transmission of pirated movies, music, software, ring tones or anything else considered "Warez". Any authentic complaint received will be investigated and may result in termination of service.
- The hosting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
- Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to any of our servers is strictly prohibited. We hold no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. Any account that abuses the resources and actions are not taken to desist the activity, calls for immediate deactivation without any refund.
- Any site using what we deem to be using excessive CPU cycles or any resources that cause strain to other sites may also be offered new terms ( i.e.,. upgrade). Although we offer 99.95% up time we can not fully guarantee this, this is due to the updates and up-gradation we carry out which is also a part of our maintenance.
- If any client is in any way disrespectful towards any member of the HostingSeekers staff we have full right to remove them from our services without any refund.
Account Security and Company Systems
- You are responsible for any misuse of your account therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is not recommended. You should take care and prevent others from using your account since you will be responsible for the consequences.
- Attempting to obtain another user's account password is strictly prohibited, and will result in termination of service.
- You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network ("denial of service attacks"). This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash" a host. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. HostingSeekerswill cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
- It is your duty to make sure all the programs/scripts installed under your hosting account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. We may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be scanned, examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. We may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account that is found to be compromised may be disabled and/or terminated. If you do not clean up your account after being notified by us of an ongoing issue, we reserve the right to keep your account disabled. Upon your request, we may clean-up your account for an additional fee.
- We reserve the right to migrate your account from one data-center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
- At any point of time, you wish to discontinue our services, you can place the cancellation request through your client area. Before that, you need to clear all the pending dues (if any).
- You can either choose immediate cancellation or request cancellation to happen once your subscription period expires. If you select immediate cancellation, you will no longer have access to your hosting plan/service. If cancellation after the tenure period is over is selected, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
- It is your responsibility to backup all your data before you place the cancellation request. Once you place the cancellation request all your data from our server will be deleted and it cannot be retrieved nor restored.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. HostingSeekers does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You as a HostingSeekers User agree that in no case, HostingSeekers can be held responsible for the loss of data in any circumstances.
- Clients who have subscribed for paid backup service with shared and reseller hosting plans. For such clients, we take daily backup of database with retention period of 7 days. Website backup will be taken weekly with retention period of 1 day. Any backup copy maintained by HostingSeekers will not have any emails or media file included in it.
- Clients using cPanel Backup Manager tool for backups should download the backup from the server and delete it. On every Sunday, all the backup files are removed from the server without any notification. You are not allowed to use the hosting space to store backups.
SPAM / EMAIL Law Policy
Spamming, sending unsolicited emails from servers or using email addresses that are maintained by us is STRICTLY prohibited and will qualify your site for immediate deactivation with no refund. HostingSeekers would be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
User can grant the delegate access to another user for any services and also user can restrict the delegate access.
Refund is not applicable for any services. But if you cancel your service within 48 hours then we do credit your amount in your HostingSeekers account that you can use to purchase any services from our platform.